Canadian Tire Corporation is a Canada based retail company which presents its customers a number of sporting goods, automobiles, home décor products and improvement products etc. This company started working in the year 1922 and has been able to generate revenue of about $12.9 billion in the year 2013. The company has hired 58000 employees up until now to maintain the level of satisfaction among their customers.
You can get a credit card by applying online at Canadian Tire by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the web portal where this company presents a link to all the credit card options which is https://www.ctfs.com/Products/CreditCards/.
- View the list of all the cards and its details for short listing a card to apply for it. Click the “Learn more” button at upper right corner of the window pane of each card for viewing more details.
- You can apply for the card by clicking the “Apply now” button on top left corner.
- Read the disclosure agreement of the credit card in order to have a better idea about the annual interest rates, minimum payment, grace period and other options.
- Enter the promotional code in case if you have one in the given space bar and click the “Start application” button. You can also select any other card by clicking the respective link.
- Enter your personal details including your title, name, birthday, email ID, contact information, insurance number, address and time period through which you have been living in this house.
- Also choose whether you want to receive promotional offers and updates from the company or not.
- Enter the employment information, language preference and any other optional details.
Click the “Submit application” button after reading the terms and conditions of the company.