California state Lottery is a lottery program for the people of California established in 1984 in result of an open poling with 58% in favor voters. The main or basic aim of this lottery program is to improve education standards for the citizens of the California and provide schools of California with a large percentage of their revenue. The money collected by the lottery program is converted into three different portions of which 34 % goes to the educational department of California, 50 % is for giving way prizes to the winners of lottery program and the last 16% is spent upon the lottery program for example this money is used to pay the salaries of employee working with this program.
Using the official web page of California State Lottery, internet users can have a chance to participate in the mega millions game as follows:
- Enter the official URL where this game is offered on the CALottery website which is http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/mega-millions
- This website offers you the chance of winning $70 million by participating in this game.
- Locate a retail store where a playslip for Mega Million game is offered and buy this ticket to participate in the game. You can find the nearest retail store by clicking the “Find the closest retailer” link.
- From this ticket, choose 5 numbers from a list of numbers ranging from 1 to 75 along with one mega number from a range of 1 to 15.
- You will have to pay a price of $1 for every draw that you are making. The ticket serves as a receipt for the participant in case if he/ she wins.
You can make your signature on the back side of the ticket to ensure that it is your play slip and get cash prizes after winning.