Bank of America is a U.S. based company which offers a number of financial services to the residents of United States of America. This bank was founded in 1904 as the bank of Italy by Amadeo Giannini. This company has its head quarter in North Carolina, U.S. This bank has currently more than 245,000 employees who work hard in order to provide its customers best possible services. This bank also facilitates its customers with the credit card issuance, providing loans, investment decisions, many types of insurances and many more. This bank has small business relationships at more than 5000 banking centers.
In order to register yourself a BOA EDD debit card to get the “Forget login” services, follow the steps which are mentioned as under:
- Open the official website of this company which is https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard/Pages/PasswordForgotStep1.aspx.
- Enter your username or card number in the space which is provided. You can also call at the Skype number provided here for help.
- Click the “Continue” button in case if you have entered the details given in the above step.
- You can also cancel this procedure in case if you do not wish to continue to next step.
- Follow the instructions given at next 2 steps in order to complete this procedure and activate your card in case if you have forgotten your password.
- You can also read the privacy statement, security terms and conditions in order to get a better idea of rules and regulations of this company.
You can also translate this company’s official website in Spanish in case if you do not wish to view it in English.