AT&T website is allowing you to pay your bills online with various modes. It’s up to you which mode you selected for payment. After payment it provides you a facility to verify that either your payments are received or not through your profile account at website.
- You must have a Computer system with reliable internet attach to it.
- Visit official website of myAT&T
How to verify that payment is received?
It’s very easy to verify that you payment is received or not. Keep few hints in your mind always to confirm your last payment. If your payment of bill received after due date which is written on top right side of bill then it will not be processed to display on next bill. The payments which are made online, posted instantly to your account of my AT&T and it will not show payment for maximum two days of business. If you want to confirm your payments you must coordinate with your bank or check your current payments
How to view current payment with Tablet or Computer?
- If you are an account holder on myAT&T login to your account else register yourself today.
- Slide mouse over option of Billing, Usage, Payments located at the top of page and select option of “Payment Activity”
- Find your last payment which is received.
How to view last payment through your Phone or device?
- Login to your account of myAT&T through its official website.
- Click on the Menu button and select option of Billing & payments.
- You need to now locate your last payment which is received in format of month, date, year and total amount of bill.