Amazon.com Incorporation is a U.S based company which offers different types of electronic goods on its online portal. This company is not only responsible for making the products available for its customers for online shopping but also takes care of the shipment procedures to deliver the products at the doorstep of customers.
You can order electronic goods using the Canadian based portal of Amazon by following the steps which are given below:
- Visit the official web page where electronic goods are offered that is http://www.amazon.ca/Electronics/b?node=667823011.
- Under the title “Electronics”, you can view the slide show of latest items that are available on this page or view lists of categories in which you can shop.
- Click the category link where you want to shop in order to proceed.
- Each item in the category is displayed along with its title name, date on which this item was made available, shipping options, users’ ratings, prices and other details.
- Click the item that best appeals to you and view all the details of this item including specifications and features of each item. The web link also shows whether this item is currently in stock or not.
- Note that if you are a student, this item will be made available to you within 2 days and the shipment facility is free for first 6 months of account usage.
- Specify the quantity of the items and add this item to your cart to buy it. you can also add it to your wish list in case if you wish to buy it later.
Customers are also facilitated with different views of products that can be shopped on Amazon. These views are available in left corner of this page.