411 is a company which maintains telephone directories in Canada. This company also operates in the United States of America. The company receives almost 6 billion calls on average from different people as noted down in United Sate. The company started providing its services in the year 1930 and has been able to provide reliable records since then. The company also offers wireless telephone directory services to help their customers out. Before the early 1980s, calls to the 411 were free of charges but the government added charges to these numbers afterwards.
You can add your business information by going to the online 411 portal in Canada and following the steps mentioned as under:
- Visit the official web page where this company offers its customers the ability to add their business cards that is http://411.ca/ov800?campaignId=411caFooterEN-ov800&source=other.
- Enter the phone number of your business in the space bar at left side of the page and click the button titled “Go!”.
- Perform all the steps which are important to complete the procedure of addition of your business phone number at 411.
- This service is used by more than 42 million people on daily basis and 150 million people visit the website on daily basis to view records. Note that these figures were noted down in the year 2013.
- Customers can also access this service using their smart phones.
If you have trouble regarding any of the steps mentioned above, you can visit the blog of 411 to ask for help or post any article regarding its services. This website can also be translated in French language in case if users have trouble understanding English language.