Old Navy is one of the most famous clothing brands all over United States of America which was introduced by Gap Incorporation. It offers these products on retail prices and came into being in 1994. This brand is offered at more than 1000 different locations all over U.S. It is head quartered at San Francisco, U.S. This brand won an award in 2013 as the most admired brand in the world in 2013. It also has a position as member of BICEP.
Old Navy facilitates its customers with an official web portal in order to help its customers with the facility of registering online and getting updated with the latest products offered by it. You can get the Old Navy card services by following steps mentioned below:
- Open the official web portal where you can enter the card membership details which is www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1008&clientId=oldnavy&langId=en&accountType=dualcard.
- Enter your user ID or email ID in the provided space and click the login button to sign in to your card member account. You can also look up for your user ID using the link given just below the login space.
- If you want to save this user ID or Email address that you just entered, check the “Remember me” phrase just below the login space.
- You can register a new card account for yourself in case if you do not have one by click the link on right hand side of this web page.
- You must be a primary account holder and have a credit card to register here. Enter your account number and click the continue button to proceed.
Validate the information you just provided, select your profile image, answer the security question and set the security settings.